Alex is now 9 years old! Her birthday was on Wednesday the 28th.
Most of last week was spent playing with new Christmas toys and having parties for Alex. 'Tis the season. Life won't get back to normal until Monday.
Alex and I did Owl's Head (17 miles with the bushwhack) yesterday. That trip report will be up on Tuesday, January 3.
That's it for now -- Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid