The girls were away with their dad for a few weeks and they didn't have GraniteGals interviews lined up quite right to keep their every-two-weeks timing going. To fill a gap this week, so they could produce an episode on time, they interviewed me. :) Here's the link to their GraniteGals site -- you can download the latest mp3 there. They are still waiting for the blog host transfer to go through...it can take up to 15 days and today is day 14...so hopefully that will all be figured out soon. In the meantime, you can download the mp3s of the interviews off the GraniteGals website.
It's been about a month since I found out I have another blood clot. I have worked hard at rehabbing my leg to optimize blood flow, and so far all is well. I've been back at 4Ks for two weeks now. I am now right back to where I was before in terms of hiking ability, and I've taken off about 7 or 8 pounds. The major difference is that when I am sitting, my leg needs to be up, and I need to take more breaks when I am driving for more than an hour at a time. Things could be worse.
The girls will do a 4K hike or two this week; keep an eye on Alex's blog, alexinthewhitemountains, for the trip reports.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Monday, June 5, 2017
The girls have a new episode of GraniteGals ready. This episode features Paula Santucci, creator of the NH Women's Hiking Group. It's a great interview -- access it here.