I am tardy -- the girls are finishing up their schoolwork and we've been swamped with obligations. I will have to post the photos from our last two hikes after we return from our two upcoming, back-to-back trips.
Our first trip is to Oregon, where we will learn some new mountaineering skills.
The second trip is to Women Outdoors' Annual Gathering in NH, where I will be the keynote speaker. I look forward to giving this talk and to meeting other female adventurers -- it is an honor to be invited to such an amazing event!
In the meantime, check out Alex's blog for photos and trip reports from our most recent hikes.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid
Friday, May 20, 2016
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Looking forward to meeting other hiking mamas and kids tomorrow at Beech Hill Farm in Hopkinton, NH!
The trip report for our recent hike of Jackson can be found on Alex's blog, alexinthewhitemountains.com. The following images are posted for my own record keeping purposes.