I am tardy -- the girls are finishing up their schoolwork and we've been swamped with obligations. I will have to post the photos from our last two hikes after we return from our two upcoming, back-to-back trips.
Our first trip is to Oregon, where we will learn some new mountaineering skills.
The second trip is to Women Outdoors' Annual Gathering in NH, where I will be the keynote speaker. I look forward to giving this talk and to meeting other female adventurers -- it is an honor to be invited to such an amazing event!
In the meantime, check out Alex's blog for photos and trip reports from our most recent hikes.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid