A couple of weeks ago, Alex fractured her tibia during gymnastics. She's healing nicely, but she won't be back on the trails again until late spring. You can read about her injury on her hiking blog, http://trishandalex.blogspot.com/.
Sage wants to do a few 4Ks in the next couple of months, starting with Cannon on Feb 20th. Her hiking adventures, when without her sister, are chronicled here: http://sagehikes.blogspot.com/.
All three of us have big highpointing plans for this year. If all goes well and Alex's leg heals properly, we should be able to get Hawaii in the spring, New York and Maine in the summer, and Texas, New Mexico and Arizona in the fall. That will bring our total up to 40.
Alex will resume knocking off winter 4K peaks in the winter 2011-2012 season. She wants to finish the list next winter, which is ambitious but possible. We'll see how it goes.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid