Alex fractured her tibia in gymnastics class during late January.; her recovery is going well and she should be back on the 4K trails in late spring. I'm chronicling her recovery here: http://trishandalex.blogspot.com.
Sage ascended Cannon Mountain on February 20. That's 4K #9! See http://sagehikes.blogspot.com for pictures and details.
Hawaii is on the horizon! Next month, we fly to the Big Island and ascend Mauna Kea (highpoint #35). Can't wait!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid