Alex and I are as ready as we can be for the upcoming winter hiking season. We intend to finish our remaining 22 peaks by March 20. Our first winter hike of the year will be on Thursday, December 22nd; we'll have our boots on the trail a couple of hours after the official solstice.
Galleys of UP have been sent to reviewers and media nationwide. So far, there's been a healthy amount of preliminary interest from some major players.
Also...I'm giving a galley away to the first person who sends me an email with "UP" in the title after my Facebook "likes" reach 2500. So please continue to spread the word -- thanks!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid