The girls and I hiked the Tripyramids yesterday to both kick off our winter hiking season and celebrate my birthday (I'm now 41). I brought a cake, party hats, and tablecloth to the North summit; we had a good time.
Last night, we roasted chestnuts o'er an open fire (one of the Things from our Thursday Thing list).
Reports on these adventures will soon follow...but perhaps not tonight. Alex turns nine years old on the 28th, and we're having a party for her this afternoon. Much to do and very little time to do it. Gotta run...more later.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid