I've two offerings this evening, both in video format.
The first is a six-minute energetic retelling of Sage's five-day, seven mountain hike over North Twin, South Twin, Galehead, Bond, Bondcliff, West Bond, and Zealand.
The second is a minute and a half recap of Sage and Alex's hike of Mt. Field and Mt. Willey.Both are White Mountain 4K journeys, both were filmed in August 2011. The first contains a dance/techno soundtrack, the second is devoid of music.
Sage has now completed 40 4Ks.
These are the last 4K trip reports until October. September is all about state highpointing...we'll go west and explore new territory...stay tuned...
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid