Sage reached her 40th New Hampshire 4000-Footer a few days ago.
The girls and I are packing up for Maine and looking forward to climbing Katahdin. We were going to leave on Sunday, but I don't feel like driving through Irene...we'll leave on Monday instead.
I would end this post with "Happy Hiking," but the White Mountain National Forest is closing all trails, huts, shelters and campsites this weekend due to the incoming hurricane.
Stay safe, everyone!
'Til we return on Friday,
Trish (and Alex and Sage)
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid