It's been a great week!
Hugh's interview with NPR's Terry Gross was broadcast on Fresh Air.
Alex's drawing of Mt. Tecumseh, the one she made during her first 4K ascent, was chosen for inclusion in our forthcoming book, UP (Broadway Books, April 2012).
Sage looks forward to her next big hike -- seven mountains in five days, which will bring her 4K total to 38.
We booked airline and rental car tickets for Highpointing Spree Part Two. Details to follow.
We'll all be at the Highland Center tomorrow night, August 13th, to give our last talk before UP comes out next spring. If you're in town, c'mon by. We'll start at 7:30pm.
Have a great weekend, everyone. I'll be ascending mountains for five days with Sage, so I won't be able to update this blog again until the night of the 18th. 'Til then, happy hiking...or at the very least, get outside!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid