I've been out of the loop this week; Sage and I just got back from ascending seven 4K peaks. We had a grand time hiking through all kinds of weather and meeting all sorts of interesting people. Her 4K total is now up to 38. Assuming health and weather conditions allow, Sage will finish the White Mountain Four Thousand Footers in early November. She'd finish earlier if we weren't taking a month off in September to highpoint some western states.
Last Saturday's talk at the Highland Center went well. There was a full house and it was nice to see some familiar faces.
Trip report to follow...
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid