The girls and I didn't hike last weekend. After finishing the NH48, Sage decided she wanted to take a brief hiatus. We'll be back on the trails in a day or two.
In the meantime, here's a link to a fantastic video by Klara Harden. Harden hiked solo in Iceland last summer for 25 days, and she taped the entire experience. This is a beautiful piece of work. Lovely, just lovely. You might even be moved to tears.
MADE IN ICELAND by Klara Harden.
Good stuff. Very, very good stuff.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid