First of all -- Happy Veteran's Day! A huge thank you to all the brave men and women who have served/continue to serve our country. We are forever in your debt.
This week's wrap:
Sage finished the NH48 last Sunday. We're so proud of her! Thanks again to all the people who sent messages and emails of support. Thanks also to MadRiver, DaveBear, Thor, Happy Hiker, Tim C, Mike, Sandy, Kyle, Kayla, and, of course, Alex and Hugh for making the day extra-special.
Galleys will soon be ready! In a few weeks, UP will be sent to reviewers all over the country.
Our weekend plans include....actually, I've no idea. We've no hikes in the works until after Thanksgiving! What on earth are we going to do with ourselves...
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid