Sage's NH48 finish -- tomorrow, November 6, 2011.
Livermore and Scaur Ridge Trails, out-and-back.
We are NOT doing the slides (MadRiver just checked them out, they're covered with ice).
About 12 miles total, 3000 feet of elevation gain.
Experienced hikers and well-behaved dogs welcome.
We hope to have our boots on the trail at 7:30am.
(Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!)
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid