Since I've two trip reports to post this evening, I'm making the first one short. Here's our one minute video of our hike up Mt. Cabot.
Sunday's 18 mile Owl's Head hike was EPIC, so that trip report will be fairly detailed. I'll post it either late tonight or very early tomorrow morning.
EDIT (WEDNESDAY) -- That trip report is coming! Lots of book-related things to do today; just had a great conversation with the folks at Crown Publishing. Will get back to creating the trip report tonight.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid