- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Wednesday Shout-Out: (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish
Marcy of (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish.
I love this blog. LOVE it.
First, there's the title, which happens to sum up my attitude toward life.
Second, there's her "About" section. A woman takes on various challenges for the sake of expanding her horizons and pushing herself out of her comfort zone. Excellent.
Third, there's her "101 Things in 1001 Days," a blog tab that lists the things she's vowed to do within the next few years. What a great idea. Methinks I'll copy it, but add a slight twist --
Announcing our new biweekly Thursday section: 101 Things in 1001 Thursdays. The girls and I will make a list of 101 things we really want to do, then we'll proceed to accomplish two of those things every month. I'll report on our progress every other Thursday (while continually crediting Marcy and her wonderful blog for the idea).
There are more things to love about Marcy's posts, so go check them out. If you enjoy inspirational, fun-filled writing, then (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish is for you.