Last Sunday, Sage tagged 4Ks #43 and #44. Only three more hikes to go: Isolation, Carrigain, and the Tripyramids.
Alex's face looks much better. The swelling is gone and the cuts are healing. She'll be allowed to jump back into her usual activities next week.
I didn't check on the date of our town's local Halloween Party until just a few days ago. That was a mistake -- it's this weekend. Sage's Princess Leia costume isn't here yet. Someone's not a happy camper. Bad mom.
UP news: Bound galleys will soon be sent to reviewers nationwide. Good times.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid