Last Sunday, Sage and Alex did their first 18 mile dayhike. Owls Head was supposed to be an overnight adventure, but we ended up walking out without tenting.
Had a conference call with UP's marketing and publicity team at Crown. Bound galleys will soon be sent to reviewers nationwide.
We're counting down to Sage's New Hampshire 48 finish! Only four hikes (six mountains) to go. Unfortunately, this weekend looks awful in terms of rain, temperatures, and wind chills. We'll have to bundle up and see what we can do.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid