....might go by the wayside. I read, on average, a book a week. However, finding time to write worthwhile reviews is proving difficult. I'm swamped with the details of my book's forthcoming launch (Up: A Mother and Daughter's Peakbagging Adventure, April 2012) and I'd like to finish the two new manuscripts I'm working on.
Oh well, Thursday Review was a new addition anyway, so it's easily replaced. How about...Thursday Confession instead? THAT sounds juicy. Hmmm. Stay tuned.
As an aside, the girls and I hiked Mt. Cabot today, which brings Sage's Four Thousand Footer total to 41.
I also have more book news -- Up is moving along nicely, we're in the final stages and we'll have galleys in a month. The marketing and publicity campaign will soon begin; more on that tomorrow.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid