It was a great week for Up: A Mother and Daughter's Peakbagging Adventure! This morning, I finished my last interview for features running Mother's Day weekend. On May 11-13, look for us in the following newspapers:
The Chicago Tribune (IL)
The Boston Globe (MA)
The Concord Monitor (NH)
The Union Leader (NH)
The Maine Sunday Telegram (ME)
The Lancaster Sunday News (PA)
In addition, Up is currently the Book of the Month for Books for Better Living, and we are in the May issue of Boston Parents Paper.
Don't forget to tune in to your local public radio station during the morning of May 11 to hear our live interview on The Takeaway!
A complete list of reviews and publicity thus far can be found here.
On the hiking front, the girls and I recently bagged Mt. Morgan and Mt. Percival. We ascended Mt. Morgan Trail and descended Mt. Percival Trail, both of which are on the Terrifying 25 list. Pictures can be found here; I'll post a full trip report next week.
Have a great weekend, folks!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid