6.8 miles, 1600 feet elevation gain.
Harney Peak, the third "tough" highpoint of our summer. When planning this trip, I had worried that this hike might be too long and steep for Sage. I needn't have fretted...my youngest daughter took on this highpoint with enthusiasm and easily kept pace with Alex. She actually led the way most of the time.
'Twas a wonderful "walk in the woods."
Next stop: North Dakota.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid