The big news is, of course, that Up: A Mother and Daughter's Peakbagging Adventure was published on Tuesday, April 3. A lot of publicity accompanied Up's release, and a lot more publicity is on the way. The reviews have been outstanding.
Our book signing event at The Harvard Coop went extremely well. It was standing room only and almost every copy of Up was sold before the end of the evening. I posted photos (taken by the talented Mark Truman) here and here.
Miraculously, the girls and I kept up with our homeschooling schedule, playdates, and extracurricular activities this week. The only thing we didn't manage to do, ironically enough, was hike!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend, folks.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid