It's been another busy week! The last seven days have been a complete whirlwind. Up: A Mother and Daughter's Peakbagging Adventure has caught the attention of some very heavy hitters; a lot more publicity is on the way. I'll continue to update the Reviews, Press, and Book Signings page on a daily basis. These are exciting times!
The latest: Adventure Parents featured us again, this time with a link to the coverage from Hippo Press.
The AMC's Four Thousand Footer Awards takes place tomorrow night. Alex, Sage, and hundreds of other hikers will get certificates for having hiked a New Hampshire list or two. It should be a fun evening! My parents are visiting from Maryland to attend the event.
Have a great weekend, everyone! Hope to see some of you at the Awards tomorrow!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid