This week flew by! Hard to believe it's Friday already.
Let's see...the girls and I finished creating a new New Hampshire hiking list, The Terrifying Twenty-Five, we threw ourselves back into full-time homeschooling (which was a bit of a shock after our nice, long Christmas break), and, tonight, Alex and I are preparing to hike our 31st winter 4K. We had hoped to do a slew of mountains this weekend, but the Upper Summits Forecast calls for no visibility, -40 wind chills, and all-around inhuman hiking conditions. The mountain we'll do tomorrow is the tamest we have left on our list. Even so, we'll be in full winter gear (minus crampons), and I'll probably stick a chemical body warmer or two on Alex's base layers.
Have a great weekend, everyone.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid