My Facebook Page reached 2500 likes today, which means a lucky person won a free galley copy of UP. Congratulations, Brad Woodley!
The girls and I hiked 4500-ft Mt. Garfield yesterday in frigid temps and on gorgeous, snowy trails. I'll write about that ascent on my next Tuesday Trip Report (January 10). Alex and I now have 18 more mountains to summit before March 20 in order to finish the winter 4Ks this season. We're pretty confident about our chances of achieving this goal.
We're having fun plugging away at our 101 Things in 202 Thursdays list. Check in every Thursday for updates on our progress.
Have a great weekend, everyone! See you on Monday with a new Monday Muse.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid