Today, instead of posting the usual Tuesday Trip Report, I'm asking you to visit our Camino blog, GIRLS ON THE WAY.
In March and April of 2013, the girls and I will walk the 500-mile Camino Frances route of the Camino de Santiago (Spain). We're hoping our walk raises awareness and money for two important female-empowering organizations, Global Fund for Women and GirlVentures.
Since we're hiking 500 miles, we're asking folks to give 500 cents to either charity. You can donate here.
If everyone who visits this blog donates 500 cents ($5.00) to one or both of these nonprofit organizations, then we'll reach our fundraising goal faster than you can say "Father Christmas."
Thanks for your support. We'll be back on Thursday with our weekly Thing update.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid