This is a hiking blog, so I rarely include details regarding other aspects of our lives. However, I have recently received requests to describe our homeschooling process, so I am dedicating a page of this blog to our routine and materials. I post the information in case someone finds it helpful. Every family is different, so please take what you find useful and leave the rest. What works for us may or may not work for you.
The page has to be published piecemeal, since I am being detailed with each subject. This morning, I published our resources and routine regarding mathematics.
You can access the page here.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid