Alex and I repainted every single one of the blazes on the Artists Bluff/Bald Mountain Loop Trail last Saturday. Sage would have joined us, but she was on a trip with her Girl Scout troop.
Other Trailwrights crews built rock steps and cleared water bars. We each put in between 6 to 8 hours of hard work. Good times.
Alex and I were happy to do our small part -- looking forward to doing more trail maintenance with Trailwrights in the months and years to come.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid