We had a wonderful hike of the John Muir Trail -- and we exceeded our fundraising goal of $2104 for Feeding America! Many, many thanks to all who contributed!
I will soon record our day-by-day JMT adventures on our JMT blog. Here, on our main site, I'll continue posting our New Hampshire trip reports (the girls and I hope to finish the Trailwrights 72 and the 52 With a View lists by the end of October).
Happy hiking, everyone!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid