If you haven't done so already, please donate to Feeding America! We are so close to reaching our goal!
We are now off to California! From now until September, we will post on our JMT blog and my Facebook page.
Please note that most of the updates between now and September will be posted on the Facebook page. A detailed, day-by-day account of our adventures on the John Muir Trail will be posted on our JMT blog when we return from California. Due to the relative lack of internet connection on the JMT, I will not be able to post an update each and every day as I was able to do last year on the Camino. I do promise a thorough account of our John Muir Trail travels, but it will have to be told in September, after we're back in New Hampshire.
Have a wonderful August!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid