Hi folks --
Just a reminder that we've a separate website for our upcoming 500-mile Camino de Santiago adventure. The site is called GIRLS ON THE WAY.
We leave for Spain in March 2013, so for the next few months, GIRLS ON THE WAY will contain posts regarding our preparation, training hikes, gear choices, and fundraising efforts (we hike for GirlVentures and Global Fund for Women).
Once we're on the Camino, I'll update the blog as often as I'm able. I hope to have a webcam that will enable viewers to see what we're hiking live, in real time. I'm not yet 100% certain about the possibilities of the webcam, though...so cross your fingers and stay tuned for details.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid