...is about to begin!
The housesitter has arrived and we are heading for the airport!
I will update my Facebook account from time to time while we're away. I'll also try to update this blog, but my Facebook account is always easier to manage when we're on the go. Don't be surprised if things are a bit quiet for a while, though. We're going to acclimate in remote places and I may not have reliable internet access for a few days.
Looking forward to this...and to visiting San Francisco in October, where I'll be the guest speaker at GirlVentures' EMPOWER! Breakfast.
Life is good!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid