It's been a wonderful month!
The girls and I had a blast traveling throughout Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. We bagged highpoints number 38 and 39 (Texas' Guadalupe Peak and Arizona's Humphreys Peak). Next year, we'll shoot for numbers 40-42 (New Mexico's Wheeler Peak, Colorado's Mt. Elbert, and either Utah's Kings Peak or Nevada's Boundary Peak).
Two days ago, we had lunch in Manhattan with Sydny Miner, our wonderful editor at Broadway Books/Crown Publishing Group, Sydny's assistant, Anna Thompson, and one of our publicists, Elizabeth Hayes. After lunch, the girls and I went back to Sydny's office and met the rest of our entire publishing team. Later, our agent, Laurie Bernstein, took us to High Tea at The Pierre. It was an incredible day; our heads are still spinning from all the excitement! UP is in great hands.
Life is good.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid