I received the copyedited manuscript of UP on Monday. It looks good. I will review it and send it back to Broadway Books/Crown by Tuesday the 13th.
We are on the road and will be here, there and yonder for three weeks. My ability to connect to the internet may be sporadic, but I will keep this blog updated on a regular basis.
Have a good weekend, everyone. Stay safe and hold a candle high on Sunday morning. September the 11th is always an emotional time, it's difficult for Alex and Sage to comprehend the depth of the nation's sadness. I'll write a Monday Muse about it on the 12th.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid