Indiana's highpoint lies by a cornfield a few miles from the Ohio border. I'm standing by the car in the picture below, looking up the few dozen feet toward the "summit."
Needless to say, the three of us made it to the top rather quickly...
It was a cute area, complete with a bench and picnic table built by Eagle Scout Kyle Cummings from Troop 820 in Lakeside Park, KY (thanks, Kyle!).
The geographical marker lies a tenth of a mile down the road, no idea why...
Here's the view of the highpoint area from the marker.
Next (and final!) stop: Ohio.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid