Alex chronicled our last hike of the Osceolas (and of the year) here. There's also information in there about an important organization called Union of Concerned Scientists. Read and stay tuned...
We made an alpine start of that hike and got down before a massive snowstorm arrived. Good times.
We'll hike again this Sunday, we hope. Lots of peaks to do -- so far, the girls are on track to finish the Grid well before they each go to college.
Happy Hiking and Stay Safe!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid