The girls now have their own Facebook Page for their long-term Global Fund for Women fundraiser! Please visit and "like" Sisters Hiking for Equality. Most importantly, please donate!
Just a reminder that Alex is taking over the blog writing until Sage turns 13, then the two girls will take turns writing the trip reports. The most recent mountain we hiked was Garfield; here is Alex's post.
Over the last couple of weeks, Alex had the pleasure of taking Mike Cherim's Wilderness Navigation course through Northeast Mountaineering. She and Sage left for a vacation with their dad immediately after the last session ended, so she didn't get a chance to post photos or comment about her experience. I do know she enjoyed the course and learned a ton. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to be confident with map and compass navigation while off-trail in the wilderness. She'll write about her experiences when she returns.
The girls will be back in mid-August, which is when Alex will post again on her blog.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid