We have two great pieces of news --
First and foremost, we are beginning an interview series of mom-daughter teams who have hiked the Camino de Santiago. If you are a mom who has hiked a significant portion of the Camino with your under-the-age-of-18 daughter and would like to be featured on our Camino blog, then please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (put CAMINO in the subject line).
Our first interview is with New York City's Catherine Hooper.
Our second piece of news is that we recently completed our first Presidential Traverse! On Sunday, we hiked up and over seven of New Hampshire's highest mountains -- Madison, Adams, Jefferson, Washington, Monroe, Eisenhower, and Pierce! Over 19 miles and over 8000 feet of elevation gain in just over 15 hours. I will post a trip report late Thursday evening.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid