The girls and I are on vacation until mid-June. When we get back into the mountains, we will attempt to finish the 52WAV peaks and the Trailwrights peaks. That'll mean about 20 mountains or so in 6 weeks. If we can pull that off, then we should be more than ready for the John Muir Trail in August. :) We're in pretty good shape right now, but we all want to be in GREAT shape so the JMT feels more like a pleasant walk than a hard core trek.
I have all our gear except for last minute clothing items for the girls. Clothing items for the kids always have to be bought at the last second, since both Alex and Sage have a habit of growing out of things quickly. I'll post a full gear report after we return in September.
Have a wonderful couple of weeks. From mid-June through July, I'll post trip reports of our peakbagging adventures...and I'll also get back to the fundraising requests for Feeding America. We only have 30% more to raise of our $2104 goal.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid