Greetings from Golden, Colorado!
We're currently at Peaks Foundation's Women's Leadership and Adventure Summit. I'm having a blast - what a wonderful group of inspiring and strong climbers & trekkers!
Next week we'll acclimatize to 12,500 feet in Rocky Mountain National Park, then we'll head to Utah and attempt Kings Peak.
I'll post more about the Summit, our time in RMNP, and our ascent of Kings Peak when we return to NH in mid-August. In the meantime, I'll post regular updates from our travels on our Facebook Page.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid