I've been dealing with some medical issues over the past few days and haven't been able to blog. I need to take a few days off to take care of myself -- I'll return on Monday and post a delayed Thursday Things and a quick recap of the past week.
I will relate these three pieces of cool news right now, though -
The New York Times is publishing one of my essays on its "Motherlode" blog in early August. Details to follow.
The popular hiking blog Section Hiker is publishing one of my essays as part of its New England hiker guest post series. My piece is slated for August 14.
Hugh is joining Alex, Sage, and me for Seek the Peak next week. This is significant because he's never hiked Mt. Washington all the way to the summit. This will be his first attempt since his accident in 1982.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid