Please join us at The Galaxy Bookshop in Hardwick, Vermont tomorrow (July 17) at 7pm for our next book signing event!
Last week was eventful, in ways both good and bad. The bad news is I'm dealing with an onerous and time-consuming medical situation. The good news is the situation should eventually be resolved.
Even more good news -- "Motherlode," the parenting blog of The New York Times, is publishing one of my essays on August 8. Another essay of mine will be published by SectionHiker on August 14.
Even more good news -- the girls and I have booked our flights for our annual highpointing trip. We leave for Colorado in late August...hope to get Elbert (CO), Wheeler (NM), and/or Kings Peak (UT) this year.
Even MORE good news -- we have reached our fundraising goal ($1000) for this Saturday's Seek the Peak!
Tomorrow evening (late!), I'll post a trip report of our hike to Waterville Valley's interesting Goodrich Rock (Goodrich Rock Trail is on our Terrifying 25 list).
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid