Hard to believe a month has gone by! So much has happened, and all of it was documented on either Alex's blog or our Laugavegur Trek blog.
First, to catch up on our 4K blogging -- we did the Osceolas on September 18, Moriah on September 25, and today we did Waumbek (trip report coming soon on Alex's blog).
Second -- we hiked Iceland's Laugavegur Trail from September 8-11! It was a wonderful experience. Trip reports for that trek can be found here.
Third -- The Concord Monitor did a lovely piece on Sisters Hiking for Equality! Also, the podcast Journey Seekers interviewed us; that podcast will be broadcast in February.
Fourth -- the girls met their 2016 fundraising goal for Global Fund for Women! They went over the $3000 mark yesterday with two $576 donations. They need to repeat that fundraising every year from now until they go to college to make their final goal of around $18,000.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid