We aren't hiking this week, unfortunately. Alex has a nasty head cold; the mountains will still be there when she isn't going through a box of tissues every hour. We can do a traverse of something in late April to make up for this week so we'll stay on track with the girls' GRID goals.
A huge thank you to Lynn Pettipaw, who recently donated to Global Fund for Women through Alex and Sage's CrowdRise page. We appreciate your generosity, Lynn!
Finally, we hope to see you here --
We have the honor of doing a meet-and-greet at Hike it Baby Monadnock's Book Club meeting on May 6. The event begins at 11am at the lovely Beech Hill Farm, where they have a scenic one mile nature walk and extremely yummy ice cream. Looking forward to this!
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid