Woo-hoo! My leg feels fine and dandy. Had a visit with my local -- and most excellent -- sports med doc yesterday afternoon. All I need to do is keep doing what I've been doing these past few weeks -- mainly, stretching. He gave me a few new stretches to go with the old ones. He also told me I should use hiking poles on a regular basis, to slow the progression of arthritis.
Two days ago, I did a five-mile hike up and down some hills near my house. Yesterday, I walked a few flat miles and rode a stationary bike for half an hour. Nothing hurt. YES!
Monday, I'll head back into the woods and take on some mountain miles. A week from tomorrow, the girls and I will summit a peak or two.
It feels good to feel GOOD again.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The White Mountain Grid