...is coming soon.
We're off to hike a far-away mountain in the pouring rain. After we return (and dry off), I'll publish my second installment of Making the Post-Camino Changes Last.
Tonight's entry will discuss the difficulties of keeping one's cool when confronted with extremely unpleasant people. Names will be changed to protect the ornery.
EDIT -- Post is almost finished and will go live first thing in the morning. In the meantime, here's a photo from today's hike. It was a bit windy up there on Magalloway Mountain...
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid