Hi everyone! I hope you are having an excellent holiday weekend.
Lots of updates -- first, Alex and Sage have a new GraniteGals episode on iTunes. You can subscribe to the podcast, and/or you can find the interviews here.
Also, our recent talk at Pinkham Notch Visitors Center went well and was a lot of fun. We spent the night at Joe Dodge Lodge afterward, then hiked Madison and Adams the next day via Madison Gulf Trail and Buttress Trail. You can read Alex's write-up about our experiences here.
Finally, my Cohos Trail blog is almost finished. I just published the next-to-last day's hike. You can read about it here.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid