A reminder that Alex is the one writing the meat of the blog posts now. Sage will join her in blogging duties after she turns 13 next year.
Alex recently posted trip reports of Garfield, her final Grid hike of Hale, and the Osceolas.
There are other, important, fun things happening besides our own 4K hikes....Alex (and I) will post of those things very very soon. Stay tuned. Good things are happening that will hopefully serve the general hiking community. Should be able to post what I am talking about in a week or so.
From time to time, as the girls grow, I will post my own musings on hiking with them now that I am the weak link (they are now stronger and faster than I am), and of their progress on and off the trails. For the most part however, I am purposefully stepping back so our hiking can now be told through the voices of the girls. Kids grow and find their own voices...Mom doesn't need to do the talking for them anymore. A bit bittersweet, but all is as it should be. :)
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid