We didn't hike last week, hence the lack of post. We did, however, buy a few items in preparation for our 2014 John Muir Trail thru-hike.
Many thanks to Gail Smith, who donated to our virtual food drive for Feeding America! Help us out, folks -- we'd love to have all $2104 raised before we begin our thru-hike!
We plan on hiking tomorrow, so there'll be another trip report posted this Tuesday.
- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid